Towards Transformation: Foundations - Leadership for Learning–
EA and Apple are pleased to present a free breakfast session for school leadership. (A light breakfast will be provided with plenty of coffee to help wake you up!)
Please register below at your earliest convenience as numbers are strictly limited.
Please note that the session on August 10 is identical to this one, not a prerequisite - we just know how busy principals and other school leaders are and wanted to make it as easy as possible for you to attend!
Building Strategy - Frameworks and Tools
Examine the Leadership, Learning and Technical aspects of transformative technology programs in order to create the plan that’s right for your school and community.
This is a unique opportunity to learn achievable change management and implementation strategies that will create measurable improvement and increased outcomes for students using proven frameworks.
- Be strategically supported in planning the best technology environment for your school and how you can achieve it
- Work through Apple's Eight Elements for Success to understand where your school is currently and where time and energy are best spent moving forward
- Network with leadership from other schools and create connections while learning together
Education Advantage is located at Suite 3 (Level 1), 58 Abbotsford St, West Melbourne VIC 3003, just near the corner with Spencer St.
This location is convenient to:
- North Melbourne station - three-minute walk
- The 57 tram (West Maribyrnong/Flinders St) - alight at Stop 11, Victoria & Errol Sts for a five-minute walk
- Footscray & Dynon Rds Citylink exits
- You may even consider catching an Uber